Viktor Tsvetkov has over 10 years of experience as a Software Developer and Technical Team Lead. He is a seasoned expert in desktop, mobile and web development. At Telerik Academy, he is responsible for the creation and integration of key software solutions that power the leading tech-ed organization’s innovations and development. Prior to joining Telerik Academy, Viktor was part of Telerik and then Progress product teams. He has a bachelor’s degree in “Informatics” from Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”.
Authentication and Authorization in .NET with OpenID Connect
- The security stack for modern applications
- Using OAuth2 for Authorization – different OAuth2 flows
- Using OpenID Connect for Authentication
- What are JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Using IdentityServer 4 as a token service for .NET applications